The Jaguar Band Boosters are offering a meal plan program to all marching band and guard students. All meals are fast food and will include an entrée, chips, fruit, cookie and a water. For more information regarding the meal plans, please refer to page 8 of the Parent Guide to Jaguar Band.
- Level 1 (required): This required basic plan provides a lunch and dinner to students on Competition days. Cost is $96 and is due by September 15th
- Level 2 (optional): This meal plan offers the required Competition meal plan and the Game day meal plan. Cost is $176 and due by August 15th
- Level 3 (optional): This meal plan offers the required Competition meal plan and the Summer Band meal plan. Cost is $176 and due by July 22nd
- Level 4 (optional): This meal plan offers all 3 plans: 1) required competition meal plan, 2) Game day meal plan; and 3) Summer Band meal plan. The Cost is $256 due by September 15th
If you would like to seek an exception to purchasing the required competition meal plan, please contact a band director as soon as possible.
If you order the LEVEL 4 meal plan, you will have the option to pay in installments according to the payment schedule below.
LEVEL 4: MEAL PLAN PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Meal Plans 2020-2021
- Please note that the Game Day and Summer Band meal plans are optional, but HIGHLY recommended. It is extremely difficult to bring your child meals after school on game days. In addition, students are not allowed to leave campus during summer band or on football game days to get food and are not permitted to visit the concession stand or have food delivered by friends or family during football games. Students are to remain with the band during the entirety of the football game, not mingling with family or other spectators.
- No partial orders or day-of sales. The Game Day meal plan does NOT include playoff games.
- Mealtimes may vary - Students will report to the cafeteria at times designated by band directors on games days to receive their meal.
- Refunds: Missed or forfeited meals will not be refunded. Prorated refunds will only be given in the event of unforeseen circumstances at the discretion of the Band Boosters. Unused meals cannot be assigned to a different student.
- Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.